How do I find limo prices for my special event?
- Get an instant quote by phone call 9am to 9pm 1-800-420-7630.
- Request a quote emailed to you or a call back within 24 hours by a reservation specialist.
- For pricing for immediate service (pick up now) call 24 hours a day 1-407-477-7724 or 1-800-420-7630.
What is the booking process?
- Reserve online now: Make your account with Limo Orlando, llc. and you can make reservations faster online, used stored details, modify trip details, access invoices and payment receipts. Click here to register now and book your reservation online.
- Reserve by phone: Call 1-800-420-7630 and have the work done for you by one of our reservation agent. Deposits are required at the time you make your booking, just provide your credit card and you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of your confirmed reservation.
- Reserve by email: There was a link given at the bottom of your email quote. This link will bring you to our secured site where you can create your own account and reserve this service.
How do I cancel or reschedule a reservation?
- Reply to your email confirmation that you wish to cancel and we will send you a cancellation confirmation with in 24 hours. Or if you are unable to find the reservation confirmation, send us an email with your reservation #, name, reservation date and time to our email address email@example.com.
- OR Call our office and we can cancel your service immediately and send an email cancellation confirmation to you.
- To not lose your deposit, reschedule your service for another date. We will be happy to reapply the deposit to your future service so you do not lose it in the cancellation process.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Cancelling your service is not a problem. The cancellation fees are 20% for an hourly charter and 50% for a point to point transfer & round trip service. If you cancel within one week of your service then it is a 100% charge. If your deposit was charged then it applies toward the cancellation fee.
What is the payment process?
- The cardholder pays a deposit when they make the reservation. The cardholder must present this card to the driver upon pick up.
- The remaining amount due will be charged one week prior to service on that card, or
- You may elect to pay the remainder in cash at the start of your service. Your email confirmation must say payment method: cash for the cardholder to not be charged the remainder of service one week prior.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express along with matching picture ID. We do not accept gift cards or prepaid debit cards. Credit cards are charged a processing fee of 3.75%, which is passed from the credit card companies.
- Cash can be used and paid directly to driver. We do need a cardholder with their card on file to be used in case of damages, just like a hotel would require.
- Florida Barter is also an accepted form of payment. Cash fees are due at pick up.
I want to order a vehicle for someone other than the cardholder? Cardholder will not be present at time of pick up.
If cardholder is not present with card they must submit the following documents prior to pick up.
- The contract signed (found attached in your email confirmation)
- Copy of the front and back of the credit card
- Cardholder’s picture ID
Send documents by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 1-888-563-3086. Cardholder will also be responsible for any damages or overtime charges. You may call us if you wish to not allow for any overtime or additional stops. We can place this on the contract for you to sign.
What happens if we go over the time we secured in the limousine on the day of service?
- If you need more time than you thought during your service, you can go into overtime so long as the vehicle is not already scheduled for another reservation. If the vehicle and driver cannot go into overtime we can send a replacement vehicle as soon as possible for you.
- Overtime is billed in hourly increments plus the 20% for your driver.
- 15 minutes after your prearranged time is free of charge until you will be billed for an hour in overtime.
- Hourly rates may be vary for point to point transfers & round trip services. Ask a reservation specialist by calling the office anytime before or even during your reservation about overtime hourly rates. Drivers are not always aware of the hourly rates for that day.
What is the difference between a point to point transfer, round trip service, and an hourly charter?
- An hourly charter is a service in which you are paying for the vehicle per hour needed. There is usually a minimum hourly package such a 3 hour or 5 hours required depending on the day you select. These hours cannot be broken up and must be consecutive. For example from 1:00pm – 4:00pm or from 5:00pm – 10:00pm.
- A point to point transfer means pick up at point A and bring you to point B. For example you want to be picked up at Orlando International Airport (point A) and go to your Disney Hotel (point B). There is a flat rate for this service and we do not charge by the hour. If you need additional stops we charge per stop at different rates per vehicle. If you wish to run a few errands for make more than one stop you may wish to add an hour to your service instead. The office can provide the most up to date pricing for you.
- Round trip service means you want two point to point transfers and need to be returned at a different time or day. For example, you want to go from your hotel to Disney World Theme Park at 9:00am and you wish to return back to your hotel at 9:00pm. This is considered a round trip service. Another example would be if you are arriving Thursday at Orlando International Airport and need to go to Port Canaveral cruise terminals as well as a pick up for your return trip that Monday from Port Canaveral back to Orlando International Airport. This is also considered a round trip service.
Where do I meet the driver at the Orlando International Airport?
- We offer meet and greet service at an additional cost where the driver will be at baggage claim to assist with bags and escort you to the vehicle. The driver will have a sign and will meet and greet you at the bottom of the escalator near information desk on floor 2 (baggage claim).
- The driver will arrive in VIP Express Lane on the first floor of the International Airport. There is one lane for the A side of the airport and another for the B side. The limousine and driver will be at the one designated for your flight. This lanes is not outside of the airport, but is a special VIP lane inside the airport at the glass sliding door behind the rental car counters.
What is the pick up procedure at my Port Canaveral cruise ship?
- Once you have cleared customs please proceed to the loading curb and call us at 1-800-420-7630.
- Security will ask our driver what number / letter you are standing under and will ask the driver to wait until an open space is available.
- There is usually more than one lane, so please proceed with safety to the vehicle.